2

Rant

Posted by abie on 10:05 PM in
Ok, I will just rant for a bit here. I just feel so pressured with all the papers and assignments that I have to submit this week for my masteral. I should have started working with it today but I can’t find the energy to work. For one something happened yesterday that made me really pissed of and I can’t seem to get it out of my mind and so I am so distracted that I can’t find the inspiration to finish my tasks. Second, I feel so bored reading all our modules and doing everything by myself without any classroom discussions. So I have to understand everything and I can’t even find anybody who can answer my question. I know Howell is my classmates but he is so busy with work that he hasn’t found the time to read our modules. Then I have my duties too at work so I am dead tired already when I reach home to finish all my assignments.

I am already thinking of dropping. LOL. I am so tired and I am not sure if this will be of any help to advance my career. Or maybe I should just buy a Nespresso espresso machine because for sure it will be a very hectic week for me and I will definitely sleep late this coming days to finish all my tasks. Look at the list of the things that I have to do:
1. Finish my online tasks – I don’t have that much this week but honestly I would rather have a dozen of online tasks rather than read a dozen of my modules at school.
2. Finish my Tutor Marked Assignment for my Development Communication subject (Deadline for this is June 26).
3. Read Chapter 3 and 2 additional readings and then write a comment about what I read to be posted on our discussion board. (Deadline for this is June 26).
4. Read Chapter 1-2 for my Principles of Programming Languages Subject
5. Finish my first Tutor Mark Assignment for this subject (Deadline for this is June 27).

Thinking about it makes me irritated already. But I guess, I have no choice…I just don’t know how I can survive this coming week with all the tasks that I need to finish….

2 Comments


Hi Abie :)
hahahah! apir tayo! mas gusto ko pa mag blog kesa magbasa ng papers at sumulat ng research paper sa school lol!

Happy dad's day to howell!


wow sis nagmamasters ka na pala. dont giveup masaya yan and very fulfilling :) goodluck and have fun! ano course mo?

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.