0

Saturday Six - Episode 268

Posted by abie on 3:07 PM in
1. You’re planning a trip that would be an eight-hour car ride, a four-hour train ride, or a two-hour plane ride. With money and time being no object, which would you most likely choose and why? I would prefer a two hour plane ride. The lesser time I spent traveling, the better for me as I would get to my destination the fastest where I can truly relax and enjoy. I hate long travels really…LOL.
2. Has your worst travel experience been on a plane, on a bus or in a car? I think on a bus. I hate bus rides because they are so uncomfortable especially if it is a long ride.
3. Of the following modes of transportation, which one are you most likely to be able to sleep in as a passenger? When did you last doze in that vehicle? I think a car and I don’t have a hard time dozing off to sleep while traveling.
4. Of that same list, which one would you least likely to be able to sleep in as a passenger? What’s the biggest stumbling block to your being able to sleep that way?
A bus maybe. Bus drivers here in the Philippines are so unreliable because they usually break traffic rules so I really feel uncomfortable when I am riding one.
5. Take the quiz: What Type of Transportation Are You?



You Are A Plane



You are ultra modern and futuristic. You embrace technology.

You like to live a fast paced life. You don't like to wait around much.



You are a jet setter who loves to travel far and travel often

You are quite fearless. You are not plagued by common phobias.


6. In you response to the quiz, which single line best describes you?
I think this line best describes me, because if I have all the time and money, then I will definitely not think twice and I will travel to my heart’s content. LOL.
"You are a jet setter who loves to travel far and travel often."

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.