1

Busy

Posted by abie on 10:08 PM in , ,
To say that Howell and I are very busy is an understatement. I still manage to keep up with all the paper works that I need to finish for all my three subjects for my masters plus I have to finish my pending tasks for my sideline too and we are still quite busy at work. So almost everyday, Howell and I will be up until 3 – 4 AM just to finish all of this. Sometimes I have to start late since I have to wait before Bela goes to bed first (since I can’t work anyways because she always want either me or Howell to play with her, or watch movies with her or just chat with her). Sometimes she goes to bed at 11 PM so that is the only time that I can start with my work.

Just like last night, I stayed up until 3 AM. I am quite happy though because I was able to finish my to-do list but that is just the first part of my list as I still have a lot of things to do. That is why Howell suggested that we should get vitamins and supplements because otherwise, we both might get sick. So I learned about Allegro Medical System. It is an online site where I can buy almost all my health care needs from medical supplies, to baby products, and even Urological supplies like foley catheter. What I like about their site is that they have an auto re-order system which is what I need so that is one less thing for me to worry about.

So I will log off now and hopefully I will be able to finish my to-do list again tonight so I can at least go to be before midnight.

1 Comments

Anonymous says:

We own and operate several websites that sell personalized stationery and are looking for someone to post numerous 50 to 100 word articles about each of our websites and the products we sell on our sites. Each post will have a couple of hyperlinks and three keyword synonyms. We would like to start with an agreement to post 100 articles and will commit to other postings if these are done satisfactorily. This project would commence immediately. I will provide the hyperlinks and keywords for each posting.

So you can see the type products we sell, I am adding a couple of our websites are www.express-invitations.com and www.announcements-shoppe.com. Please let me know if you are interested and the compensation you wish to receive. Thanks

Sid Porter,
sidporter@bellsouth.net

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.