2

Twenties Girl by Sophie Kinsella

Posted by abie on 12:36 PM in ,
I love Sophie Kinsella’s books. I read all of them and I have a copy of all of her books except for the "Can you Keep a Secret? " (I think). So when my good friend and kumareng Peachy shared with me Sophie’s account in Face Book and gave me the good news that Sophie will be releasing another book this July, I was thrilled.

Well actually July will definitely be a busy month for me as it is the midterm week plus I have to finish all my requirements for all my three subjects in my Masters before our August trip but I am sure I will be able to find time to sit down and read Sophie’s new book. (I can say that because that is what I did this month – I have tons of paper work to do but I was able to finish the Amazing Race Season 13 and CSI Season 9 Episodes 16 – 23). Well I guess this things are what is making me sane nowadays because of my busy and crazy schedule so I wouldn’t mind taking a break for a bit from my busy schedule and enjoy Sophie’s Twenties Girl book.

Check more information about the book here.

Picture snagged from Randomhouse Au.

2 Comments


i love all her books, i can't wait for the release of this new book. tnx for the info=)


hey abie! believe it or not, i'm a late-bloomer when it comes to sophie kinsella's books. but i'm glad i've finally discovered her! i posted a blog at http://labskiddies.blogspot.com/2009/06/humorous-rebecca-bloomwood.html

by the way. how do you manage to do all your tasks with so little time? i admire you for that, really!

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.