0

On Wedding Preps

Posted by abie on 7:35 PM in ,
I haven’t posted pictures yet when my whole family accompanied my brother to her fiancée’s house to formally ask permission from his fiancée’s parents for their marriage. But my future sister and law and I were able to talk and, me my sibling and my cousin promised to help her with the preparations for their wedding.

I was exchanging sms messages with her just now and we are discussing about their honeymoon. My future sister in law wants to have their honeymoon in Europe but my brother thinks otherwise. My brother wants to prioritize other stuffs that will help them be prepared for married life like buying their own house, a new car and a new business as an additional source of income for their soon to be growing family. Add to that the expenses for their dream wedding so my sister in law thinks that a Europe honeymoon is not really possible.

But my brother promised her a romantic cancun vacation in the white beaches of Riviera Maya once they recovered from all their wedding expenses and my future sister in law is just thrilled. Who wouldn’t have be thrilled once you imagine a relaxing day while lounging in your room that is overlooking the ocean, or enjoying the pampering of a beach spa treatment. That is something that I will really be thrilled about.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.