0

Baby Nicole's Baptism

Posted by abie on 11:19 PM in
My best friend just gave her birth a couple of weeks ago to a pretty little girl (who by the way looks exactly alike as my best friend’s husband). They are currently in Singapore but they are planning to come home in July so their friends and relatives can see baby Nicole. And since most of their friends and families are here in Manila, they will be holding the baptism christening of their Baby Nicole while they are here.

July is just a couple of days away so she asked for my help to prepare for the Christening. I already inquired from several restaurants of their choice and I already emailed her for the quotations. So far the date that they are targeting is still available so the reception venue is already taken care of.

I think they would also like to hold the baptism in the same church where they got married so that is the next one on my list that I need to contact.

Of course I also need to prepare for baptism invitations. I am not sure if we will still have time to make DIY baptismal invitations and I can’t commit to my friend that we will take care of this since I know how busy our schedule is. But I think this will not be a big problem as I know a site where I can order personalized Invitations Baptism Ceremony without fuzz so I know that this can be easily taken cared of.

Then of course I have to do a text brigade also as I know my friend won’t have time to contact our friends here in Manila to invite them for the baptism. So once the date is finalized, I will start doing the reservations and the booking so all will run smoothly when my friend and her family arrives here in Manila in July.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.