0

Deli France Lunch

Posted by abie on 1:11 AM in
This is what I had for lunch last Friday:


I was really not feeling well because I have colds and I was so looking forward to dismissal time already but my spirit was lightened up when my boss showed up in my room carrying the big box from Deli France.

Pesto, ham and cheese sandwich, salad, dessert and iced tea

Yum, yum. One complete meal. And before I knew it I was able to finish all of the contents of the box. Guess I was really hungry that day. LOL. (But if I remember it correctly I had rice for breakfast. LOL).

Actually I always see the Deli France tarpaulin for their set meal but I find it too expensive. So I guess I am lucky to have a very generous boss who treats his staff to lunch almost every Friday. (And I am lucky too because he gave me a good mark for my performance evaluation for this year.) So what more can I ask for?

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.