0

Conversations with Bela

Posted by abie on 12:43 AM in
I know I should be posting this on Bela’s blog but since I need fillers for this blog, I decided to post it here:

Conversations with Bela

Attending mass.

Me: Bela say thank you to Jesus for giving you your mom and dad, and your lolo, lola…..
Bela: Yes. Teacher says, God is great. God is good. God gives us food.

==

Me: Bela let’s go to Mercury. We need to buy your milk.
Bela: Ok, we will go to Mercury only mom. Church is close today
(She said this because we always go to Mercury Drug right after Sunday mass.)
Me: Yes Bela. We will only go to Mercury today. We go to Church on Sundays.
Bela (singing): There are seven days, there are seven days, there are seven days in a week. Sunday – Monday – Tuesday – Wednesday – Thursday – Friday – Saturday.

==

Ever since classes begun, Bela will go to bed anytime between 8-10 PM and will wake up around 6-7 AM just in time before we leave for work. So every morning we have to think of ways so she will allow us to leave her with yaya.

Bela: Mommy don’t leave me. I love you, I love you. Don’t go to the office.
Me: I will be back, I promise. I just have to go to the office to work so I will be able to get money to buy your toys (though I don’t think it is a good thing to encourage her to buy toys but I am already running late and I need to think of a fast way to be able to get out of the house. LOL)
Bela: No mommy, don’t get money in the office. Just get money in your wallet. You have money there.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.