1

Treat for Bela

Posted by abie on 12:14 AM in ,
Since we will be leaving Bela for 20 days when we go on our trip this August and I am really feeling so guilty for doing it, Howell said that we will make it up with Bela by going on a family vacation before the year ends. (I am really crossing my fingers that we will be able to save up for this trip as I really wanted to treat Bela and spend some quality time with her especially since we will be leaving her for a good 20 days.)

I was checking for possible places where we can go and the site of Karisma Hotels and Resorts caught my attention. Bela always loved the beach and I know she will have a great time if we go to one of the resorts of Karisma in the Mexican Riviera Maya.

Judging from their website, I can really tell that we have a relaxing time there. They also have a lot of activities in the resort that the whole family will enjoy like snorkeling, swimming, play volleyball and the like.

Just imagining my whole family enjoying a perfect day at one of the Karisma hotels is keeping me out of stress already, what more if we can actually go there. Hopefully, someday soon.

1 Comments


happy friday abie! got a tag for you here.

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.