0

8-MCDO, CitiMobile and Ice Age 3

Posted by abie on 11:53 PM in ,
Bela and hubby has been obsessing about the new toy that comes with Mc Donald’s Happy meal. Yesterday, hubby fetched me from work and while he was waiting for me, he decided to drop by at Mc Donald’s and that’s when he saw the Ice Age 3 toy that comes with the happy meal. So he ordered 3 Happy Meals to get the Ice Age toy for Bela. Manny the Mammoth toy is no longer available in the Mc Donald’s branch where Howell ate so we even Drive Thru another branch to get Manny because according to Howell, he has to get it on the first day of release otherwise, we might have a hard time looking for it.

But hubby’s effort was all worth it as Bela went gaga over her toys. We were not able to buy Sid the slot to complete the three major characters in the original Ice Age movie and so Bela was looking for it. So Howell’s solution, 8-MCDO. Yup, we ordered for delivery since we will be working late anyways and we are a little hungry already. Hopefully they have the Sid character. And what I love about this delivery is I paid for it using my Citimobile. With just one text, I was able to pay for my orders. Cool….

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.