0

Catholics and First Communion

I remember when I was still in school, my First Communion was a big thing for my parents. First Communion is a very important event in Roman Catholics because it is the person’s first reception to the Holy sacrament of the Eucharist. To some Roman Catholic families, they would even have parties and would send invitations communion to invite their friends and relatives to celebrate with them for this special event in their life.

We are a Catholic family too and we also observe the importance of First Communion. I am a product of a Catholic School and I remember during my first communion, my parents even send out communion invitation to our relatives and friends as we have a big party to celebrate the event.

And now that my cousin will be having her First Communion also, my entire family is busy labeling the communion cards and in distributing First Communion Invitations that we got from Announcements-shoppe.com to our friends and relatives so they can witness too this special event in my cousin's life.

I am sure when it is Bela’s turn, we will be as busy as this in preparing for her First Communion.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.