0

Back in the Game

Posted by abie on 9:26 AM in ,
Hubby was complaining last night that his tummy is getting bigger and bigger due to lack of exercise. He used to play paintball when he was still single. He was so fit and healthy back in those days because he was really into a lot of sports and paintball is one of his favorites. I remember they even go out of town almost every weekend to compete. I even came with him in a number of his competitions and boy I can see how they perspire a lot that is why it is a good exercise for him.

He sold most of his paintball rifles already because ever since he got married, he rarely played the sport. But he saw the aeg airsoft rifle that my brother wants to buy on the net and suddenly he got interested again with the sports and he wants to try airsoft this time.

Airsoft is almost the same as paintball but it just uses airsoft pellets for the rifle. My brother wants to try the sport so he is encouraging my husband to join him since he knows that Howell is into that kind of sports before.

I hope hubby finds the time to do some sports again as it is also healthy for him because he really needs to do some exercise and airsoft is a good way to loose his tummy flab. LOL.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.