0

Baby # 2

So will I be joining Howell for his trip to Germany? Still haven’t decided yet. My reservation has been extended again until July 10 so I still have until Friday to decide. But my colleagues have been convincing me to go as they all can’t wait to receive invitation baby shower from us for our next baby.

I realized that I can’t wait for baby number two also. My daughter is growing up so fast and I am sure she is ready to distribute shower invitations and become the elder sister for her baby brother (yes we are hoping for a baby boy for our second child).

I can still remember when I had Bela, my friends organized baby showers for me complete with invitations shower, souvenirs and of course a lot of good food. And it really made us so happy because we felt how much our friends and relatives our anticipating the birth of our first born.

We are planning for baby number tow this year so I am sure, it won’t be long before I need to look for Baby Invitations from Cards-411.com again.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.