0

Tired

Posted by abie on 4:17 PM in
Last night, I plan to finish all my tasks. I master with all my might to try not to sleep so I can finish all my tasks but I guess I am just too tired and even with one strong cup of coffee, I doze off to sleep after mid night.

I still have a lot to do and I have a deadline to meet. I only have a few hours left and I don’t know how I can squeeze all my tasks with the limited time that I have. I am so thankful since hubby is really very supportive and he has been helping me with my paperwork even though he has some paper work that he needs to finish too.

Oh well, I have to try hard. Of course I can just say no and just pass the opportunity but who wouldn’t want extra moolah right? LOL. So although my brain is toasted already and I can’t think of anymore topic to write, I still have to try. I just have to reward myself after this (I deserve it, this is really hard work. LOL).

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.