0

Hi-Lo for this week

Posted by abie on 9:54 AM in
Hi: It is Canada Day today so we’re on a holiday.
Lo: I am stuck at home doing all my homework.

Hi: I am at home with Bela.
Lo: I still have colds so I am trying not to hug and kiss Bela so she will not catch the virus from me.

Hi: Looks like it is a go for our Europe tour.
Lo: This means I will be away from Bela for a maximum of 20 days and I don’t think I can bear it.

Hi: Howell copied the Amazing Race Season 14 and House MD Season 1 on my Iphone.
Lo: I don’t have time to watch it.

Hi: My Iphone’s OS is now upgraded to version 3 so it now has the copy & paste feature and the SMS forward.
Lo: I lost my cycorder program when I upgraded the OS and MMS is only available for the Iphone 3G.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.