0

More Concerns

Posted by abie on 12:28 AM in
Another concern that I have on why I am having second thoughts in joining Howell for his Euro trip is that we have a lot of papers that is due for submission on those dates that we will be away. So it is either, we will do the papers way ahead of schedule so we can submit it before we leave. Or we will bring all our books and reading materials while we travel and look for some Internet connection in the middle of our city tour to submit our assignments and papers. If this is the case, then I really have to buy one of those netbooks like this cute HP mini netbook so it will be lightweight and it will not be so bulky especially we will be moving from one city to the next. Or another option is we will just not submit our paper and we will just enjoy our vacation, then let fate decide on what our grades will be for the three subjects that we are enrolled in. LOL.

Oh well, I will deal with it next week after my interview at the German Embassy. Besides, if I will not be issued a visa then I don’t have anything to think about.

So I have to go for now. Hubby is already calling me as our McDonald’s delivery is already here so we will enjoy our midnight snack first.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Photo snagged from buy.com.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.