1

For my Niece

Posted by abie on 9:00 AM in ,

It is back to school season again and thank goodness I saw Zenni Optical on TV!!! My aunt asked me to help her look for $ 8 Rx eyeglasses for her daughter. She just sent her daughter for an eye checkup and she needs new prescription glasses.

Specially now that kids are back to school, my aunt really wanted to get her kid a new pair as she knows that it will really help her perform better in school. High Five to Zenni Optical because we found what we are looking for from their site – chic, durable and most specially affordable prescription glasses for my niece.

1 Comments


Hi Sis I have one tag and award for you here...Enjoy and Happy weekend!!! I know you have a lot of work to be finish take your time!!!

http://www.womenwithextraordinarylife.com/2009/07/friendship-chain-for-my-blogsphere.html

http://www.womenwithextraordinarylife.com/2009/07/overdue-award.html

btw I love your new template!!! and I'm excited for you!!!

how it works your template without too much effort ksi nahihirapan ako mag palit ng templates... Thanks

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.