0

On Wedding Preps

Posted by abie on 4:32 PM in , ,
A few weeks ago, we went to Tagaytay with my brother and his fiancée to check out their wedding reception venue. It made me reminisce the time when we were still preparing for our own wedding.

I was a hands-on bride to be then. I made sure that I am always at the top of things because we wanted our wedding to be something that reflects our personality. So all the choices, from the suppliers, to the flowers, and souvenirs, was personally hand picked by us.

One of the favorite things in my wedding is our souvenirs which we got from the Knot Wedding Shop. The Knot website has been my homepage while we were preparing for our wedding since their site provided lots of tips and ideas like unique wedding favor ideas that can truly help couples who are preparing for their wedding.

I gave the link of The Knot to my future sister in law as I am sure she will be able to get a lot of nice ideas and tips that they can use for their wedding.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.