0

Still not Decided, but I am Applying...

Posted by abie on 12:03 AM in ,
I am still not 100% decided if I will go with Howell to Germany but we will be applying for our Schengen Visa. It will be our interview on Monday and it is only today that I started to prepare for the documents and the other requirements that we will be needing for the interview. But I am glad that I was able to obtain all the papers that I need including the travel insurance which is one of the requirements to obtain a Schengen Visa.

I hate visa interviews. It always gives me butterflies in my stomach. I got denied when I first applied for a US visa and since then, applying for any type of visa is a really stressful thing for me (I will really need my wrinkle cream as I am really so stress out).

But thankfully, I have a lot of colleagues who applied for a Schengen Visa already and so I was able to get some tips from them. Hopefully it will be enough (partnered with more research that I will be doing later) to convince the visa officer to give me a visa. Otherwise, then maybe it is a sign that I should not leave Bela and I will just stay here in Manila with her. LOL.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.