0

Party Planning Na?

Posted by abie on 9:54 PM in ,
While I was waiting for Bela’s swimming class to finish last Saturday, I was able to use that spare time to call different Jollibee branches to inquire for their party package. I tried calling Jollibee Green Meadows, Ortigas-Roosevelt and Blue Wave and all of them have 140 – 200 capacity for their function room which is what I am looking for. So far, Jollibee Blue Wave is the best bet since it is the closest branch from Manila that has a big function room.

I panicked for a bit since the date that I was eyeing (November 15) for Bela’s party is already booked. I prefer November 15 since I initially thought that Mich’s Andie will celebrate her first birthday party on the 14th (November will be a very busy month for the MBAPs since most of the MBAP kids are born on this month so we have to coordinate our party dates. LOL). But thankfully, I confirmed from Mich that they will have Andie’s party on the 21st instead.

I pencil booked November 14 at Jollibee Blue Wave and I have until July 11 to pay the reservation fee. So I still have a few days to get convince hubby to have a party for Bela. LOL.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.