0

Thankful

Posted by abie on 5:34 PM in
Hubby is so thankful since he received a number of bookings for this month. He covered a wedding, a first birthday party, an and outdoor shoot. He even got a gig to setup the network system of one company in Ortigas and the pay that he received for doing a one day job was really good. He even has to say no to one of the event since we have an appointment already on the 26th (of course, we can’t miss the MBAP party).

I on the other hand is so thankful also since we finally received the news that we have been waiting for months now – we will have an across the board increase come August and retro active pay will be given for our salary from April. This means I have extra money (yes, I consider this as extra money since it is not part of my budget for April – July.) This means I can use it to buy something for myself – a bag or a watch perhaps? So I am really excited.

I am also so happy and thankful since Bela is really having fun at school and everyday she always brings home stories of her fun experiences at school. She has also improved specially for her writing skills since her teacher said that she is starting to work independently now.

And of course, we are so thankful because God has been really good to our family. He has always been protecting us away from harm and he has been keeping our family safe and healthy which is the most important thing for me.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.