0

Starbucks, Papers, Etc

Posted by abie on 4:20 PM in
Almost every evening, I will ask my yaya to prepare a cup of coffee for me and Howell with the hopes that it will keep us awake until the wee hours of the morning to finish all our papers for our masters. But since we are both really tired already from work, even a strong cup of coffee won’t do the trick.

So last night, we decided to try a different strategy. LOL. Howell was sleepy already after dinner so I asked him if we can drive to Starbucks to buy a grande Frapuccino. And it worked. We were up until 3:30 AM. But we were still not able to finish our papers. I was so busy looking for our hotel in Venice and Rome so what I thought will only take me an hour to do take forever since I am working on a budget and most of the hotels that I like are really not within our budget. Howell on the other hand was multi tasking. He was helping me figure out the best hotel base on location so he has to do a research about Venice and Mestre (this is where we will get off from Vienna via coach bus) and he was also burning pictures to CD for the birthday party that he covered last weekend.

So even with our favorite Starbucks drink, we still end up having piles of paper work to do which is already due this weekend so I am already in panic mode. LOL.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.