0

Howell....is leaving tomorrow

Posted by abie on 10:53 PM in
Howell will be leaving for Germany tomorrow. His flight is at 4:45 PM via Gulf Air. (I know, I know we could have chosen a much better airline like KLM or Singapore Air but Gulf Air offers the cheapest rate and since he is traveling on business, he has to select the cheapest airfare since the company is paying for it). He still has to drop by his office before his flight as he still have a lot of things to turned over to his staff since he will be gone for 25 days. He won’t be going home before the flight and he will go to the airport straight from the office as he doesn’t want Bela to see him with his big backpack as he fears that Bela might cry. I am sure if that happens, Howell might leave the house crying too.

May parents together with Bela fetched me at my office then we fetched Howell and we decided to have dinner out before Howell leaves. We ate at Blue Bay, one of the restaurants along Roxas Boulevard strip. You know those restos beside the Luneta Grandstand and Ocean Park and beside a big parking lot which was used to be a children’s Playground. (You know, that big parking can pass as one of those rv parks that are very common in the Unites States. I always dream to have one of those here and then we can go on a road trip with our rv.) Anyway, back to my story, we had dinner and then we went home to pack for Howell’s things. Howell is keen on just bringing a back pack for this trip as he said that it will be more convenient for him but I will still bring a trolley bag.

Please pray that hubby will have a safe trip to Germany tomorrow and though I still feel sad for leaving Bela, I am a little excited now as in just a few days I will be following him there.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.