0

Party Venue: Booked

Posted by abie on 5:17 PM in , ,
Two weeks ago, while I was waiting for Bela’s swimming class to finish, I tried calling Jollibee branches to check which has a function room that can accommodate 100++ guests. I was surprised to find that in Jollibee Blue Wave, my first choice for the date is already booked so I decided to pencil book November 14 for Bela’s 4th birthday party. They only gave me a week for my pencil booking but we were busy last weekend and were not able to drop by at Jollibee to pay the reservation.

Actually, I still don’t have definite plans yet as to what we will do for Bela’s 4th birthday party. I am actually thinking of just having a party at her school but then I know that I will have second thoughts about this again (just like last year) so I decided to pay the reservations already last Saturday and we will just have a simple party for Bela’s 4th birthday.

Jollibee Blue Wave’s function room is really big and I like it. No entertainment is allowed so at least I have no reason to think for extra entertainment for the party (but I plan to get a Balloon Artist or a Face Painter. LOL). As per the invitations and tarpaulin, hubby can take care of it when we get back. (This reminds me that I have to look for Halloween invitations too for my cousin’s party). I also contacted party suppliers already to inquire for their balloon decorations and cake. I am still also thinking of the souvenir that we will have this time for the party (we already have the backpack and personalized tumbler).

I still have a lot to do but I think I have no time to deal with these before I leave. But at least the venue is already booked and I just have to deal to the little details of the party when I get back (I really promise hubby that it will really be a simple one for this year. LOL).

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.