0

Euro Tour?

Posted by abie on 11:19 PM in
I told myself that I have to finish my paper tonight. But since I got hold of my laptop, I have been busy checking out EuroCheapo sites to search for hotel accommodations in Europe. So does this mean I am already joining Howell for his trip and leave Bela for 3 weeks? Actually, the answer lies on the hands of the visa officer. LOL. I am almost 95% sure that I will be joining Howell for this trip and we will do a Euro tour but I am still waiting for my Schengen Visa. We had our interview last Monday and we have to wait for a minimum of 14 days for our visa to be processed. They took our passport so I thought that is a guarantee that our visa will be issued but as it turns out, they are collecting all the passports from the applicants and all applicants have to wait for 14 days for the processing of visa.

So I guess my final decision will be base on the result of our visa application. If I will be given a visa, then maybe I will join Howell for this trip and if not, then the answer is clear - maybe I am really not meant to have a Euro Tour this year.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.