0

Weekend Party

Posted by abie on 4:35 PM in
We attended the first birthday party for the daughter of hubby’s colleague at Active Fun. Hubby was the official photographer for the event so I was hesitant if we will come or not since most of the people that I know from husband’s office is not coming. But it has been a while since we last brought Bela at Active Fun so we decided to come.

Bela had a great time at the party (I will make a separate post about this with pictures, I promise. Soon. LOL). She joined all the games and we brought home a lot prizes, she even watched the magic show, she played in the play area and she even eat with the other kids.

I was wearing the short summer dress that I bought from Katrice Wear and most of the guests thought that I was pregnant since two of hubby’s colleague asked me about it. LOL. I guess this is really a sign that I need to take the best weight loss supplements. LOL. Even Bela thinks that I am no longer sexy and my tummy is so yucky. (And that is coming from a three year old kid. LOL.)

I better hang all my “preggy-look” clothes for the meantime until I get those fats out of my tummy first.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.