0

Finally Ready

Most of you might know that my daughter had a congenital heart disease when she was born. I was crying almost every night ever since her cardiologist confirmed that she has a hole in her heart. My heart was in pain imagining the condition of my daughter. Of course, all parents only want the best for their kids and I was really worried if she will still have a normal life if ever the hole in her heart will not close. We were lucky though because of the prayers that our family and friends had offered for Bela, God made a miracle because when she turned two, her cardiologist confirmed that the hole in Bela’s heart is now close.

I can’t explain the different kind of happiness that me and my husband felt when we had Bela but because of Bela’s heart condition, it somehow gave me a trauma and I got scared of having another child for the fear of having to go through all the pain again when we found out of Bela’s condition. But I realized that I am being selfish. I know how much Bela will love it to have another baby brother or sister and I know how much my husband is dying to have a second child (he wants 5 kids actually). At first I was telling myself that I am a bad mom and a bad wife for not wanting to have a second child but my friends are telling me that in time, it will all come back – I will enjoy giving out baby birth announcements again and I will enjoy the idea of having a second child again.

And they are right. Now I think I am finally ready and I can’t wait to send out birth photo announcement to all our friends and relatives. Even my friends and relatives are all excited to finally receive photo birth announcements from us as they have been waiting for it for years now.

And since hubby and I will be going on a trip this coming August, we are hoping and praying that a few months after we get back from this trip, we will be ordering Announcements Birth Cards from Cards-411.com to announce the coming of a new blessing in our life. So please pray for us and wish us luck.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.