1

be happy it's friday

Posted by abie on 11:30 PM in
Got this tag from Jan. Thanks girl and glad you're back to blogging again and sorry if I haven't visited your blog in a while. I have been super busy lately. I miss your Coffee Break series.

Happier faces. Beaming smiles. Sunnier dispositions. Roaring laughter. What's the reason for all of these, you ask. It is the end of work week and everyone seems happier today than the rest of the week. It is Be-Happy-It's-Friday!


I'm sending out this Be-Happy-It's-Friday tag to 3 friends: all my MBAP friends. See you all on Sunday.

1 Comments


i miss having our coffee breaks too, abie. it's just that a lot of things are happening at work & i've neglected our kapihan. i'll try to have it up again. :) -bits & pieces:: photos & digiscraps by jan

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.