0

Sleep Over Party

One of our friends from LA will be coming home for a vacation this Halloween and so the whole gang decided to throw a Halloween Sleep Over party as our welcome party for her. I took charge of the planning as they know that it is one of my favorite thing to do.

I am still a bit busy with work and my trip and with school but I manage to check out invitations party Halloween from http://www.invitations-shoppe.com. They have a lot of nice party invitations Halloween designs and they can even make a new design for us and we can even insert our group picture in the invitations Halloween.

I know I still have a lot of planning to do but thank goodness I found the site of invitations-shoppe so I know that our Halloween Invitations for our party is already taken cared of.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.