0

Tying The Knot

Posted by abie on 11:16 PM in
I just received an instant message from my friend who is base in the US and I am just so happy for her because finally she and her long time boyfriend will be tying the knot next year. And since she knows that I love wedding preparations, she asked for my help to help her prepare for her dream wedding.

I just spoke to her and they want to have one of those destination weddings. They are checking out the hotels of Karisma in the Mexican Riviera Maya. The couple is both the outdoor type of person and they both love the beach so they wanted to have a beach wedding. They showed me the website of the Karisma Resorts and I can just imagine that it will be one romantic wedding.

White sand beaches with an ocean view will be the perfect backdrop for their wedding ceremony. Plus the guests can enjoy the resort before and after the wedding. They can rent a Casita Suite and have a relaxing time so this can be their vacation too.

I am really so excited for my friend’s wedding and I am sure she can’t wait too to have her dream wedding become a reality so I promised her that I will really help her prepare for her wedding.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.