1

How to have a Great Marriage by Bo Sanchez

Posted by abie on 8:45 PM

One day, a young husband came up to me and said, “Bo, I wish my marriage will be as great as yours ten years from now…”

I only had one word for him: “Don’t wish. Decide.”

In that one line, I gave my secret to success.

That’s what separates great marriages and not-so-great marriages.

That’s what separates successful people from unsuccessful people.

Unsuccessful people wish, want, hope, desire for their dreams.

That’s not enough.

Successful people decide to make their dreams happen. Period.

That means they’ll do whatever it takes.

Nothing will stop them.

Failure is not an option.

Let me ask you: Will you do whatever it takes?

For me as a husband, it means…

o practicing “mental” monogamy

o overlooking her faults

o going out of my way to express my love

o prioritizing our dates

o leading my family to God

Note: Just in case you’re in the delusion that I’m a perfect husband, let me make this record straight. I’m far from it. Just ask my wife!

But the important thing is that I’ve decided to become a great husband. And I make that decision everyday. (I struggle towards this dream everyday!)

I’ve realized that this power of decision works in every other area in life…

For the rest of the article click here.


1 Comments


Great Blog. Thanks for mentioning me in your blog post. I am inviting you to join our Blogger Contest this October. We are giving away 3 free seats for an upcoming seminar this November. Check out this site http://bit.ly/bN14GU for more details

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.