0

Gadget Shopping

Posted by abie on 1:43 AM in

I never thought that at this day and age, I would be interested on gadgets so much. I try to keep it on a practical level. Howell loves photography equipment so I don’t mind his investments. I just bought myself a lomo camera and I love it.

Due to the nature of Howell’s work, I can sometimes buy at Amazon.com and it can get delivered to us cheaper. With Amazon.com coupons, we really save a great deal. They offer tiered discount coupons so you can save better.

I was thinking if I should get a point and shoot camera though. It really is quite tiring having to travel with SLR equipment all the time. Online friends have been recommending the Panasonic Lumix LX3 and I am thinking whether I should buy it at Amazon.com or BestBuy.com. There are Best Buy coupons I can use, whichever would be cheaper I guess.

I would still need to convince Howell of this purchase though :)


0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.