0

We're Back!!

Posted by abie on 11:54 PM in ,
We’re back. We arrived yesterday afternoon from Bahrain. Our flight from Bahrain was delayed for 4 hours so instead of arriving in Manila at 11:10 AM, we arrived at 3:13 PM. Howell and I are so tired after our long flight (19 hours including the 4 hours stop over in Bahrain) but we manage to stay awake until 4 AM this morning. I guess we still have jet lag (that is one of the things that I hate when I travel).

It was a wonderful trip. I am glad that I did it with Howell as we really were able to spend real quality time together (although there are a couple of times when I will get really cranky when I am already very tired and Howell is still on the go and would still want to go around and explore the city even if it is already 10 at night. LOL).

As Howell said yesterday “We are broke, but it was a fun trip.” LOL. I uploaded some pictures already in my Facebook account and I will try to upload more soon. I will also try upgrading my Flickr account so I can upload pictures there too….

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.