0

Busy Week

Posted by abie on 1:35 AM in
Before I went to Europe, I’ve been so busy with my works at the office. I tried to finish all of my pending works so that I will not have overloads when I come back. I really worked hard to meet my deadlines as early as possible because I know that I’ll be busy packing my things and I chose to spend more time with my daughter since she’s not coming with us.

My last day at the office, it seemed like everyone is so busy. The whole office is somehow quiet and you can rarely see people roaming around. And so I started to wonder because it looked strange to me. I immediately asked my boss and he told me that everyone is busy preparing for the fire drill. I didn’t know about this since I came home late that’s why I didn’t hear the announcements. And so I found out that they are going to test the new fire alarms if it is working.

After the drill, everything went back to normal. And after a couple of hours, the long day has finally ended and I was very fortunate to finish my works and have some reports to my boss.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.