0

Planning for Baby Shower

My best friend is already pregnant with their first baby and I promise her that I will be the one who will host her baby shower. Organizing a baby shower is no sweat since I love planning and hosting for parties. Here is a list of the things that I need to prepare:

1. Venue. I need to look for a suitable venue that can accommodate all her friends and relatives
2. Baby shower invitations. I will be ordering the invitation baby from Cards-411. I checked out http://www.cards-411.com and I learned that they can create a special design for the Baby Invitations that I wish to order and they can even add a picture of my friend’s kid.


3. Food. No party is fun without good food.
4. Party Games. I need to come up with party games to make the party more fun.

So it is obvious that I am so excited to plan this party for my best friend.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.