0

Just Making Sure

Posted by abie on 1:00 AM in
Lately, I noticed that our regular delivery of purified drinking water is not always on time. They always deliver it late and there was a time that when I saw that the container is not properly sealed so I had some doubts that they didn’t clean it well. But since, it was our own container, I still thought that it is really safe and the water is still purified.

But then again, as I have said, they are always late that’s why there were times where we run out of water supply. And so, I planned to buy water filters for our refrigerator. In this way, I don’t need to wait for the delivery anymore and I can have purified water anytime I want. Plus, by doing this, I can save more money because I will not buy gallons of water every week.

I discussed this to hubby and he said that we still have to check if using water filters for our drinking water is safe so that we can avoid diseases and infections.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.