1

My Family

Posted by abie on 12:52 AM in ,
My family is a typical Filipino family where all our relatives are very close to each other. And so I am glad that Howell became close too with my siblings and cousins and my other relatives when he became part of my family. He is so close to my cousins and siblings that they even do a lot of activities together.

Just like yesterday, they are talking about a new sport that they can play together. They know that Howell used to play paintball and so they are asking for his advice on where to get good deals for paintball marker package. And before I knew it, they are already checking out the site of Zephyr Paintball.

They found a lot of good deals from the site and my husband said that it is cheaper compared to other online sites that sell paintball gadgets. The best part is they even offer free shipping and so they ordered new paintball guns and accessories from Zephyr Paintball.

I am sure as soon they receive their new toys, they will immediately schedule a paintball game to try and enjoy their new baby.

1 Comments


sis welcome back. may official post na ba about your trip?

alam mo ba refresh ako ng refresh ng blog na to, sabi ko abieandhowell na nakalagay sa url pero bakit blog ko pa din nilo-load? yun pala parehas tayo ng theme ng workinprogressrecords.com ko bwahahahahaha

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.