0

Congrats Apple & Adrian

Posted by abie on 11:02 PM in , , , , , ,
When I opened my Inbox today, I was so happy to see an email coming from one of my blogging friends regarding her announcement that she is pregnant with their second baby. She is just so excited to share the good new to us since they really want to give Austin a sibling.

When I read her email, baby shower is the first thing that comes to my mind. We always give baby showers to all our friends so for sure we will be receiving baby shower invitation soon to share with the joy of the couple.

Every time we host a shower, we always order our invitations baby shower from CardsShoppe because they are so efficient that they can print and ship our orders of baby shower invitations the same day we approve the designs. They even give out Thank You cards for free. Check out their site by following this link: http://www.cardsshoppe.com/ to see samples of their invitations.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.