0

Darn...

Posted by abie on 10:26 PM in ,
Tomorrow is Labor Day in the US and Canada so Howell and I will be on holiday. Our dear President declared September 7 to be a special non-working holiday. I normally don’t care with this kind of holiday declarations as we follow our own set of holidays. But I was kind of disappointed upon hearing this (ok I maybe selfish as my cousins and friends are all happy because at least this week suddenly became a long weekend.) But you have to think also of those employees who are paid per day. (Alright, this is just a diversion because I have other reasons why I was not happy with Gloria’s declaration).

We scheduled our PTC and school visit at Bela’s school for tomorrow and since it is our holiday, this means that we don’t have to file a leave to attend to Bela’s school activities (and I only have 2 days of vacation leaves left after my 20 day vacation). But since September 7 suddenly became a holiday, Bela will have no class tomorrow and so it means we have to reschedule our PTC and we have to take a leave for that. Darn I am really pissed. LOL.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.