1

I love to Eat

Posted by abie on 1:01 AM in , ,
Last Sunday, we went to Serendra and had dinner at Contis. The food was really yummy, so as usual, I was so full after eating. But even though I was already full, I still manage to eat my share of Sonjas Cupcakes for dessert. Who can resist those cupcakes when it really looks yummy.

Then last Monday, we went to Bela’s school for our Parent’s Visit and PTC. After her class, we had lunch at Shakeys. I had spaghetti, mojo potatoes, chicken and pizza. (Boy I guess if I continue eating like this, I would really need the best weight loss supplement.) I even thought that I was pregnant because I always eat twice or thrice as much as I would normally eat before.


Oh well, who can say no to good food right. Especially we really miss eating Filipino food when we were away for three weeks so since we came back, Howell and I have been really pigging out. LOL.

1 Comments


the spaghetti picture looks really yummy!!!

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.