1

Halloween Party for his Birthday

Posted by abie on 12:44 PM in , , , , ,
Have you checked out http://www.holiday-invitations.com/? They have lots of cool Halloween Party Invitations that you can order from their site.

I was looking for birthday Halloween invitations since it will be the birthday of my cousin and we thought of having a Halloween theme for his party. I checked out Holiday-Invitations and I learned that they make party invitations Halloween which they can even custom design with the picture of my cousin. They can even print and ship it the same day I approve the design.

Now that I am finish looking for scary Halloween invites, I can start concentrating in planning for my cousin’s birthday party.

1 Comments


Thanks for the link. I was looking for some Halloween invitations.

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.