0

Back from Honeymoon

Posted by abie on 11:35 PM in , , , , , ,
One of my friends just got back from her honeymoon and she shared with us the good news that she is already pregnant. I got really excited for her that I quickly looked for baby shower invitations at http://www.birth-cards.com/.

I know how much they wanted to have a baby already and so I know she will love the idea if I tell her that I will be organizing a baby shower for her before she gives birth. I already have a short list of invitations baby shower that I like from Birth-Cards site which they can custom design for me and they can also print and ship as soon as I approve the design.

I am sure my friend will be happy once she sees the baby shower invite that I will have for her shower.


0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.