0

Christmas shopping

Posted by abie on 9:16 AM in
Have you started your Christmas shopping already? I hit the mall last Friday while waiting for hubby and I was able to do some shopping for our upcoming MBAP Christmas Party this coming Sunday.

Actually, this is the only Christmas shopping I have done so far as I have not started on my long list yet. But I have been checking the online sites already as I might just shop there as it is cheaper.

1. For Bela’s teachers, my aunts, and my female cousins, I am thinking of ordering lotions, mist and hand cream from Bath and Body Works. They are actually on sale and they even offer discounts on shipping too.
2. For my dad, I am still looking for a cigar store where I can purchase his favorite cigar brand.
3. For my mom, I think I will just buy her clothes from my new favorite online shopping site, Causeway. I am still waiting for my orders to be delivered and if the items all have nice quality, I will definitely order more for my Christmas gifts to my relatives.
4. For Bela, I am checking out Amazon for Leap Frog educational toys. I saw their new product, Zippity, and it is really expensive. I read reviews online and they say that the games doesn’t grow with the kids so in time, the kids might get bored playing with it. So I am now considering Leap Frog’s Click start or VTech’s Little Einsteins laptop.

5. For hubby, he wants the Transformers toy but I am not sure where I can order it.

As for my gift, hubby already knows already what I want….wink.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.