2

Europe Tour: Sneak Preview

Posted by abie on 12:49 PM in
I have tons of pictures to share here from our last travel but it is taking a while for me to upload it because of my slow laptop. We have accumulated close to 10, 000 pictures from our last trip which I have to sort and upload (maybe I will need an industrial computer so I can do this faster). But because of my very, very slow computer, it has been two weeks already since we arrived and I have just uploaded the first half of our pictures in Facebook and then I have to upload it also to my Flickr account (which I need to upgrade to Pro first as I have reached my limit already for the free account).

But just to give you a sneak preview, here are some pictures for each of the cities that we visited:

1. Frankfurt, Germany: Dom Romer


This is like their plaza and where their city hall is.

2. Prague, Czech Republic: Charles Bridge



Everywhere in Prague is picturesque that is why I love Prague. This picture was taken at the viewing deck at the end of the Charles Bridge where you can get a good view of the castles and old buildings in Prague.

3. Vienna, Austria: Schronbrunn Palace


This picture was taken on top of the hill inside the Schronbrunn Palace.

4. Venice, Italy: Rialto Bridge and Grand Canal


This picture was taken in Rialto Bridge with the view of the Grand Canal. If I were to go back in Europe, I will definitely come back in Venice.

5. Rome, Italy: Colosseo


The Colosseo is just a walking distance from our hotel. We love this area also as you can really have a feel of the old Rome.


The second picture was taken during the Papal Audience held in the summer house of the Pope at Castel Gandolf. This was really the highlight of our trip. Every penny we spent for this trip was all worth it because getting the blessing of the Pope and seeing him in person (and he was just a few feet away from us) was really priceless.

6. Eiffel Tower: Paris, France


A picture of the Eiffel Tower at night. Every hour, the Eiffel Tower will light up for a few minutes.

2 Comments


OMG ABIE!!! Sulit na sulit na kasi nabless kayo ng Pope!!!!! How blessed!


Abie! I heart, heart your pics! Super ganda talaga ng Europe! hay, kailan kaya ako makakapunta dyan? Wow, you were so close to the Pope! Nice shot of him!

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.