0

Long Weekend

Posted by abie on 9:35 AM in ,
It is Labour Day in Canada this coming September 7 so we are on a holiday. Howell is on holiday too so it will be a long weekend for us. Howell will be working tomorrow though but at least we have Sunday and Monday to enjoy with Bela.

Hubby wants to visit our house in Bulacan (he has been planning this for months now) so we will see if it will push through this time. Actually Howell has a lot of things planned for the weekend. He also wants to go to Subic Zafari as he really wants to make it up with as he knows that Bela just stayed at home during weekends during the time that we are on vacation.

As for me, I still have a lot of pending tasks to finish plus I still have to finish my paper for my Development Communication subject in school. But honestly, I am just so looking forward for this weekend as I know that I will be able to find time to catch up with my sleep which I badly need.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.