0

Looking for Halloween Invitations?

Posted by abie on 10:52 PM in , , , , ,
Happy Halloween. Halloween is just around the corner and being the OC party planner that I am, I am already starting my search for the best Halloween Invitations for the party that I am organizing.

The party invitations Halloween sets the initial impression on the party, and so I believe that to encourage the guests to attend, I should send the coolest invitations. I ordered our scary Halloween invitation for last year from Holiday-Invitations that is why I am checking their site at http://www.holiday-invitations.com/ since we were happy with their service. The design for the invites was specially custom designed for us and they even threw free thank you cards.

So check them out as they even have free Halloween invitations from their site.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.