0

Going on Vacation

Posted by abie on 10:13 PM in ,
My good friend is going on training to Canada for three weeks and will go on vacation to the US after the training. We have been exchanging notes as I have been to some of the places that he wishes to visit after his training.

His plan is to go to New York and Miami. I gave him a list of the places he can go in New York and I told him he should not miss Empire State, Statue of Liberty, Brooklyn Bridge and Central Park.

As for Miami, I haven’t been to that city but I was able to help him after I gave him the site of Miami Dolphins Tickets. He is an ultimate Miami Dolphins fans and of course he wants to watch a football game while he is in Miami. He was so happy when I gave him the site since he was able to purchase his tickets from there and he was able to get good seats with good price too.

I am sure he will have a blast during his vacation.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.