0

Our Sunday

Posted by abie on 11:48 PM in ,
I had a fun day with my family today. I ordered cupcakes decorating kit from Marta’s cakes for the cupcake decorating activity that hubby and I will be doing for our Parent’s visit at Bela’s school tomorrow. I have to pick it up today at Serendra and since it is one of Bela’s favorite place, we decided to tag her along when we pick up the cupcakes.

We went to Malate Church first to hear mass at 4 PM and after, we pick up my cousin Tessa from her Photography class in Fort Santiago as she wants to go with us to practice what she learned from class today. Then we head to Boni High Street as Bela loves to play at the grass field near the Crocs store. Then we went to Cupcakes by Sonjas to try out their famous and delicious cupcakes in Serendra. After that we head to Marta’s Cakes to pick up my order.

It was only 7 PM but my cousin is already hungry so we decided to have dinner in Conti’s. OMG, the food that we ordered there was really yummy. I had the Baked Salmon (it melts in your mouth. LOL), hubby got the American Grilled Ribs which is also really juicy and my cousin ordered Chicken Ala Kiev. Yaya had Pansit Molo and Tuna sandwich and then we ate the cupcakes that we got from Sonjas (outside of the store because the snobbish manager warned us after she saw us taking pictures of the cupcakes that we are not allowed to eat the cupcakes as we did not buy it from them.)

Then we went to A Different Bookstore where hubby and Bela had some storytelling time and we end up buying the book because Bela love it so much. Then we went to Boni High Street, check out Club Princess (because I thought they do haircuts too and I want Bela to have her much needed haircut), and Hobbes & Landes.

It was already 9:30 PM when we finally realized that we are all tired already and it is time to call it a day.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.