0

Another Party

Posted by abie on 9:21 AM in , , , , , ,
Planning for parties is really one of my favorite things to do. So when my friend told me that she is pregnant, I did not waste any time and I started planning for her baby shower right away.

The first thing that I checked is the site of CardsShoppe to look for the perfect baby shower invites. You see, I always order my baby shower invitation from them as I love their special design and their speedy delivery. Check this Invitations Baby Shower that I saw from http://www.cardsshoppe.com/.

Isn’t it cute? Now that I am done with the invitations, I just have to prepare the guest list so I can start distributing the invites as soon as I receive them.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.