0

Day 1-2: Aug 6-7, 2009 / Frankfurt, Germany

Posted by abie on 11:11 PM in , , ,
I have not been updating my blogs for weeks now and it is only this month that I was able to find time again to blog. That is why I am looking for seo tools as I am sure that my Alexa ranking has dropped due to no recent activities on my site.

One of the reasons why I was not able to update my site was hubby and I were away on vacation for three weeks and so I really tried not to go online and just spend some quality time with hubby while we are away.

And so I wish to start my comeback to blogging by creating a post about our recent vacation, my dream vacation, our Euro tour.

~~~

August 6, 2009: Frankfurt, Germany

My dad drove me to the airport to catch my 4:45 PM flight via Gulf Air. Good thing I was at the airport early as the flight was full and there was a really a long line for the Gulf Air booth. My flight IT is Manila – Bahrain – Frankfurt. I had a 2 hours stop over at Bahrain and it is already 5 AM Manila time so I was really feeling tired and dizzy already because of the long flight.

I arrived at Frankfurt airport the next day (Aug 7) and Howell picked me up around 7 AM. We went straight to the hotel. Howell still has training so I just chatted with Bela while I was alone in the hotel. Howell went back to the hotel during lunch time and we ate at the nearest Mc Donald’s restaurant.

After lunch, Howell went back to the office and I just slept when I reached the hotel. Howell was back around 3 PM. He was trying to wake me up because he wanted to take me downtown while the weather is nice but I was too tired to get up so I ended sleeping the whole day. I did not even get up to eat dinner. LOL.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.